Scripts Encryptor - Encoder
is a tool for developers seeking to scramble or obfuscate
method (originally provided by Microsoft's screnc
- Obfuscation (or scrambling) of classic ASP files that may contain HTML markup
and VBScript inside.
an HTML page using Windows Script Encoder method (emulation of screnc.exe by Microsoft.)
- Minification, compression (reduction in size) of HTML, classic ASP, JScript, VBScript documents without obfuscation.
- Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
- Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation
- Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document.
- Special tools to locate parts of code from and in a scrambled
- Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
- Supports built-in function to check correctness of JScript/VBScript code.
- Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode/UTF-8 support).
- Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file.
- Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines).
- Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
- Supports batch conversion of entire folders using command line.
What better way to learn more about a software than to see it in action?
Watch the following screencasts:
To learn even more see the
Scripts Encryptor's Manual
Operating System listed in compatibility section above.
You may try this software for FREE during the trial
period and decide if you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial
period you will be required to purchase this software to continue using
it, or to uninstall it from all computers that you ran it on. You can
purchase this software license at any time before the trial period
expiration. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable demo
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the demo
package and/or its description; distribute it under different title
and/or author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this
software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without
making a purchase.
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this computer program does not contain any intentionally
deleterious or harmful material that may somehow adversely affect your system. All software posted on this web site
is custom-built computer programs
that were designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some time before posting it here. In spite of that and due to the fact that we are
human, we do not exclude a possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic sense
and/or may temporarily affect your computer's stability. If such is the case,
let us know through the feedback on this site
and we will do our best to
correct the problem and supply you with the latest update.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
Check Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
For updates & latest info follow us on Twitter
Report Errors and Glitches