This utility will be handy for people who would like to leave their
computers unattended for some time before automatically turning them off
(logging off users, rebooting, hibernating or putting them into sleep mode).
TOff can perform these tasks at a certain day and time (one time or every
day), as well as after a certain period of mouse & keyboard, CPU or network
inactivity with the seconds precision. TOff is unequivocally your ticket to
Need even more? We can customize it
specifically for you, to meet your organization's needs
don't wait! Our carbon footprint grows out of control with each day.
Start small. Let's Save Energy!
- Can shut down, reboot or log off a user in almost every Windows-based
operating system at a desired moment in time, or after a certain
condition of inactivity.
- Any system that supports hibernation can be hibernated on timer.
(Hibernation is the power mode when your computer turns off having preserved
all running programs that can be restored later.)
- Any system that supports Sleep mode can be sent into it on timer.
- Keeps track of the last operation, so that you can check if power operation occurred on time.
- TOff can be set to run every day, or every time current Windows user logs on.
- TOff can perform all of the above operations after a certain period of PC, CPU, or network inactivity.
- TOff can run in various safe modes to prevent unsafe execution of power operations.
- TOff can be run from a command line to perform additional operations
that gives extended control for developers.
- You can save the state of the program in a MS DOS batch file to run it with the same settings later.
To learn more see the
Requires ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
) hardware support.
Most modern computers will support this feature.
You may use this software for as long as you need it, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded
package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different
title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate
components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any
financial gain from this software.
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this computer program does not contain any intentionally
deleterious or harmful material that may somehow adversely affect your system. All software posted on this web site
is custom-built computer programs
that were designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some time before posting it here. In spite of that and due to the fact that we are
human, we do not exclude a possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic sense
and/or may temporarily affect your computer's stability. If such is the case,
let us know through the feedback on this site
and we will do our best to
correct the problem and supply you with the latest update.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
For updates & latest info follow us on Twitter
Support our efforts to create better software
Report Errors and Glitches